Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Time really flies. In just a twinkling of an eye, another week has gone by. Another month is about to sail through. Soon, we'd be greeting November. And then, December and then we'd be welcoming 2008 into our lives-

It was exactly a week ago - Wednesday- that I got an sms from my dear friend PL.
Almost right after the sms, I began to sign up for an account in blogspot and began to blog.
As I have mentioned earlier in my previous post, I'm not the 'blogging' kind of person.
To me, to keep a blog going, it'll require an amount of energy, effort, time, determination and creativity. And I always felt that I wasn't cut out for blogging.
But it wasn't until that day when PL contacted me regarding this blogging experiment conducted by R.AGE, that I decided it won't hurt to give blogging a go! ;)
Of course, the experiment caught my interest, hence - i blogged....am blogging..and (hopefully) will continue to blog. =)

Some of you might be wondering, what's this experiment about?
It's all about R.AGE picking 3 people - who has no experience whatsoeva in blogging- to blog! As simple as that. =) and yeah, they are to tell of their experience within this period of blogging, which is exactly what i'm doing here. :)

We're required to blog for at least 5 days.

It has been a good experience, really. Who'd think that I'd be able to keep a blog going faithfully for 6 long days. Lol. It amazes me that I even had something worthy to post. Something which I deem interesting to share in this blog of mine. =) Now that I have got a blog running, it's really no sweat to keep it for as long as I could.

As the saying goes "A thousand mile begins with a single step."

1 comment:

Sam said...

Lol jie... I agree with u on how time flies..... Now I just hope that I have enough time to finish my studies in time for my next paper... And hor... I didnt view ur blog for a few days only, suddenly see so many posts... Hahaha... Not quite free this few days... Finals!!! Ahahahaha... Hopefully after the 31st ur blog will still be available and then I'll be able to come read it more oftenly...