Thursday, October 18, 2007

then and now...



Ever wondered how so many things could change with time?

When I was 12, I often thought "When will I ever grow up?"

Now, I wish time would just freeze in its place, or at least slow down in pace... my age's catching up :)

************************
When I was 12, people kept telling me "Girl... u're too young to understand, wait till u're older"

Now, at 19 I'm beginning to cringe in view of the complications life has to offer.

************************

When I was 12, I actually did consider trying dog's food- some biscuit in the shape of a bone! Looks yummy to me! hmm..

Now, once in a while I do have a sudden craze for baby's biscuits, the one u dissolve by adding in hot water, and it melts & look so creamy (not 2 mention-yummy!)

************************

When I was 12, I disliked the idea of shopping for girlie clothes! Lacey dresses never cease to irritate me. It was totally on my "no-no" list no matter how my mom coaxed me into trying!

Now, I guess I would (often times!) walk right into a shop and snap one up for myself. (ironically)

************************

When I was 12, I had this hugeee crush on Aaron Carter! simply adored his spikes - couldn't get enuff of them..

Now, I can't believe I was actually into him! I guess, I'm more down to earth now.. spikes don't intrigue me anymore! They just pose as a danger.

************************

When I was 12, I got chased by this black cat... ever since then, cats just never cease to give me those creeps!

Now, what can I say? I still don't find cats very appealing... still wondering if there's a truth in cats having 9 lifes? *shudders*


************************
When I was 12, I wondered what it would be like if the ceiling would just trade places with the floor. Like, imagine.. that the house goes up side down.. Imagine being able to walk on yr ceiling!

Now, well, well, I guess physics did teach me a thing or two abt the existance of gravity.. but still! Sometimes, I can't help but to wonder how things would be like walking on my house' ceiling >_<

************************

When I was 12, my all time favourite tv show would be "Honey, I shrunk the kids!" & "The Three Ninjas"

Now, my virtual life revolves around sappy korean series =p, reality tv shows such as : Fear Factor !

************************

When I was 12,
I wondered how would life be after my schooling days...

Now, I wonder how would life be when I start working - like for real!...


************************

When I was 12,
the coolest tag line would have been "Rules are made to be broken!"

Now,
the coolest and most meaningful lines has got to be from the bible! And if there were anything breakable in it, that would be the 10 commandments.

2 comments:

sezgin said...

1 word to describe...curiosity

When I was at your age, I'm always curious about my after life. It kept me thinking about how I will become in the future.

I can't recall back what had happen in those days but NOW there are many curious event I want to know when time flies by. For example, I wonder in the future how long I shall live? Will I have a all the things which I desire?

zheng said...

aaron carter?

I want candy!!!