Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Good Samaritan

Today is a good day.
*sings* "I feel good... (na na na na na)..."
Good because........ err..um. O ya,I got enough sleep! :-D
yeah! that must be it. And I went for my jog. Feeling so refreshed after my shower.
And my dinner.....
Dinner was awesome! ;) Nothing elaborate though.
I had my red bean bun, my butter cake, my cup of coffee & the MOST deliciousss of them ALL
===> My mushroom chicken flavoured Campbell soup! With additional bread crumbs! My stomach simply loved the delectable taste!

Ok. pardon the repetitive possessive pronouns used. I think besides feeling good, I'm feeling quite possessive today. =P

Oh, and I went to the gym!

"whoaa.. your teaching institute got gym wan arr??"
*this is an imaginary question posted by the blogger's imaginary friend* :)

Yup. yup. yup, and I felt like a 'sesat case' there.
I mean, just looking around & taking in the sight of hugeee equipments *gulp*, and body builders around me *double gulp*, it just made feel so small, weak, out of place & lost.
And how do these machines actually function- i haven't a single clue!

that was when...... *pauses for sound effect*
My super hero made the magical appearing***

This guy, (one of those gym-sters) came forward...

"1...2...3...4... go on" he prompted

There smacked right in the corner of the gym, the clumsy round tomato that I am- was trying to balance a medicine ball with my left hand stretched as far as i could manage.
Speak of feeling good. I was feeling awkwardly miserable at that point in time. =(

( medicine ball => a round stuffed ball used for conditioning exercises.)- mine was 5kg- duno if that's the standard weight.


To cut the entire story short, my super hero decided to take some time off to enlighten me on other ways of exercising with the medicine ball.
We ended up playing "monkey" when a friend of his joined later.
I was given a quick overview of the different functions in the gymnasium after that.

So, my gym experience turned out to be great after all! =)... la la la

Am thankful for that. Ok, don't get any ideas. Am just glad that a good Samaritan came by to lend a helping hand. Now that I'm more equipped with gym-ing knowledge, can go gym-ing more often-lar
=)

Oh, my friends just invited me to watch some hindi movie called "Dhoom".
lots of talk abt that movie. So, thats it for today.
Ciaoz.!.!

"I feel good... (na na na na na na)..."

No comments: