Wednesday, October 17, 2007

SUP[p]ER-liciously Yummy~




The time now is 1.06 a.m and I'm wide awake!
Actually, I have just gotten back from supper... yes, you heard me, alright.
Goes to show I - Christine Lee Sue Yen, am up for food, anytime! *hint hint*
Am glad and thankful my family (dad & bro - excluding mom) has an equally
"healthy" appetite when it comes to eating
We had "tai chow" for supper, - yee mee, hokkien noodles & fried rice.
I know full well that I ain't doing my waistline any favours by indulging in these yummy-licious delights -especially at this hour of the day..Nevertheless, i simply couldn't resist. =P


Have got 2 assignments at hand. So i'd better get on with it. Ciaoz!
(my mind works best after supper) =D

3 comments:

sezgin said...

hei christine,drop by to write a comment for you. Hard to believe right? *giggle*

Food...think about food all the time will make me forget all the stress that I am facing. Enjoying the food is the best time to relax one mind and tasting the food is the best part . Hope now the holidays you are able to complete your assignments in time. All the best.

Terri said...

Well,

When I was younger, I was quite certain i'll not fall off to sleep after a full tummy. I did.

As I grew older, I hoped I wouldnt fall asleep after a full tummy. I did.

Nowadays, I pretty much conclude that I will fall asleep after a full tummy. ;P

c h r i s t i n 3* said...

lol.. thx sezgin.

Terri! yeah.. ppl usually fall asleep on a full stomach. It's a common knowledge that when one eats till he/she's too full, he'd bound to be sleepy. Funny that doesn't quite apply to me. I'm the weird one out, i suppose ;)